Tuesday, June 25, 2013

SPICY UP your SUMMER DAZE!

The summer is in full swing and with that comes bright colors, sparkly gems and statement pieces so SPICY UP your hot summer days.  Below are a few of my favorite picks from our shop.

I'm so obsessed with anything NAUTICAL at the moment.  From anchors to starfish to seahorses and everything in between.  It reminds me of vacation so why not wear it every day right? This little number is just darling! Designer inspired but for 1/4th the price, who wouldn't want to add this to their collection.  You can find this beauty HERE


 Seriously, how adorable are these skittle colored studs? Bright colors and neons are so on trend and if your not wanting to go to "LOUD" with your outfits, this is just perfect to add a little color to your wardrobe. Treat yourself to a pair of these HERE  for less than $20, can't beat that!

 Arm stacks are one of my favorite accessories.  I believe this is just another outlet to show your personality to the world.  You can never go wrong with piling on your favorite bracelets together.  It just makes me so happy to look at my arm when it's all "bling'd" out.  What are your thoughts? HERE and HERE are a couple of my favorites.
Finally, you how amazing are these statement necklaces below? Bright colors, cabochon gems are just a few of my necessary go-to pieces for dressing up a plain outfit.  Get these show below HERE



 What are some of your favorite pieces to SPICE UP your SUMMER DAYS?

XOXO-GMJ








No comments:

Post a Comment