Monday, September 24, 2012

September IPSY Beauty Bag



I received my September (MyGlam) now called IPSY Bag today.  I really enjoy getting lovely things in the mail especially beauty products that I never would go out and purchase myself unless I've tried it before.   If you won't know what IPSY is it is a monthly $10 subscription wherein a team of stylist select deluxe products and full-sized samples they love for you to try based on your initial beauty quiz.  Here's what I got for this month.


This fabulous "Smudge Brush" from London SOHO New York.  The pink brush is part of the Silk Makeup Brush collection.   It's perfect for creating that smoky eye look and for contouring eyeshadows.  The bristles are very soft and good quality as well.   Retails for $6.99 over half of my monthly subscription and I still have 5 items to go.


To go perfectly with the smudge brush mentioned above is the second item that came in my beauty bag which is the MIRABELLA eyeshadow in Semiformal.  Goes perfect with my skin tone for a "fresh" eye popping look.  Originally retails for $10.


This bright colored nail polish by Andrea's Choice from the CIRCUS collection.   It comes in this FUN container and goes on smoothly over your nails.  This is the third one I've received and I vouch for every color.  It definitely brightens up any gloomy day.


Carol's Daughter  MONOI Repairing Split End Sealer.   Haven't used this yet but will look into it in the future.

Another pink lip glow from JANE.  I can never go without lip gloss.  I'm probably addicted to this just like sushi. LOL!  This sparkle gloss in "Sparkle Pink" adds just the right about of color to your lips.  This is another great addition to my many lip gloss collection.  Retails for $9.99.


All of these came in this cute makeup bag perfect to put in your purse or tote around in your suitcase.  Now that's what a call a $10 steal!!! 

What's in your makeup bag???
XOXO- GMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment