Monday, September 10, 2012

Bistro N

I went shopping this past Sunday to get out of the house and found myself back at the North Park Mall because that place is just AMAZING!!! Yes, like a lot of young professionals I am a "mini" shop-a-holic, but definitely know my limits.   

I seem to always go to the same stores and one of my favorites obviously is Nordstrom's.  I was wondering the store not really looking for anything in particular and reached the third floor where a Nordstrom's little restaurant called Bistro N caught my eye.   Maybe it was because I was with my husband and the "bar" was an escape from the shopping we were doing, but needless to say that place was pretty neat. I grabbed a chair at the bar to take a break and took a few pictures below of my experience.

Entrance


Full Bar

Dining Area

Check Please.....
 To my surprise they also offer a full Lunch & Dinner menu.  A detailed menu is available here which features fresh and local ingredients that make gourmet food from scratch.  If your in the area or need a little break from all your shopping, skip the fast food court and I highly suggest checking out Bistro N instead.

XOXO- GMJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment