Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pretty Packaging Always Gets Me......

Happy Labor Day Weekend! I was out and about today and just so happened to stop by my local 
J. Crew store or you can visit their online store here www.jcrew.com to see what fabulousness they had.  Boy was that the wrong thing to do, because everywhere I turned there was something that caught my eye.    

When I finally reached the checkout counter I couldn't help but notice this mini tiffany colored bag that said "MINIMERGENCY KIT" for J. Crew (17 Beauty & Personal Care Essentials) hmmm... I thought to  myself as I passed it to the lady at the counter.  Below is the picture of the ever-so-cute "goodie" bag that I couldn't resist in purchasing.....




Intrigued by it's packaging and supposed "17" contents inside, I had to scoop this up and see for myself.   I justified the purchase because I am going on vacation in 1 month (YAY!) and could potential need whatever was inside.  Here is what I discovered:


Can you believe ALL THIS fit in that tiny little bag?!? I'm still in awe.... Anyways, here are the details of the contents.

clear nail polish - paint 200 nails, or 20 full sets 
pain reliever - ward off headaches or sore muscles
lip balm - brand new size, with over 100 applications
deodorant towelette - stay fresh for a last minute post-work date or meeting
stain remover  - lifesaver when your morning coffee misses your mouth
polish remover  - correct any smudges or nicks
safety pin - amazing how such a tiny tool can fix big problems
mending kit - complete with needle, several colors of thread and spare buttons 
clear elastics - when you are desperate to pull your hair into a ponytail
breath drops - 120 drops to keep breath fresh
hair spray - 75 sprays, keep flyaways at bay
adhesive bandage - for blisters, scrapes, cuts and more
emery board - having a broken or ragged nail can be so distracting
earring backs - because erasers are for pencils
regular tampon - sleek and subtle
dental floss - keep your teeth and gums sparkling



I think I'm pretty satisfied with my purchase since I got all this for $15.   They also had a wide range of other colors and designs at the J. Crew store.  You can also see more info about this product

XOXO- GMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment